Thursday, March 14, 2013

Here it is

Hi all! So this is my attempt at creating an amazing blog that can hopefully help or resinate with others out there. I am a small town jersey girl and a recent college grad trying to figure out what life is all about. Like most people straight out of college I feel very lost, but I know I am not alone. I love fashion, coffee, cats, and of course my friends so those will most likely be the theme of my posts. I want to get something right out in the open before I begin: I am not perfect. I make mistakes, but from each mistake I learn something that makes me a better person. I'll try hard not to rant too much, but some times I just can't help it. This will be it for now, but there will be more to come I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Is it weird that I'm anxiously awaiting your first blog rant? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete